Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 5, 2014

Princess Of Rock


Photo/Source

As many among you have asked for more pieces of advice related to wedding looks, today I’m coming with a very special one, ideal for a cocktail party. I wanted to show you this stunning dress by Louver Marbella, one of my favourites designers, which was the perfect choice for one of those events marked in red on the calendar. It has hundreds of great features and I don’t know which one would be the most important for me; the only thing I know is that I fell in love with it from the very first moment :) . Its asymmetric flattering neck, its well-done drapery, the embellishment details or the gliding qualities of the skirt make it become a great show.

To provide my rocky touch and break with the princess style of the dress, I paired it with my black leather jacket, which gives the look the perfect bad-girl smell I was looking for. As accesories, just my beloved patent leather stilettos and a silver clutch which goes perfectly with the embellishment of the dress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment