Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 5, 2014

In My Comfort Zone


Photo/Source 

If I have to pick a comfort zone in the world of fashion and colors, although I love prints, I would say neutral colors and basic pieces. I created today’s outfit in less that two minutes because that’s the reason why we have to love neutrals and basic items. They work with everything and they also do our lives so much easier but at the same time, we have to work on this kind of outfits or otherwise, they will look wishy-washy ;) This time, I added to this beautiful mesh skirt, a maxi-necklace and a opened shirt (this one is made of linen and so it’s super chilly!). You know I always do this when I want to give a twist to my look!

Since we arrived from Portugal, we have so much to do here. First of all, I’m catching up with an inbox email which is on fire… That’s one of the drawbacks of traveling too much! Also, we are trying to organize the new apartment and last but not least, doing some wedding stuff, hehe :) So for those kind of days, all that I need is an outfit like this and yes, also tons of coffee!!

Kisses!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment