Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Something New By Clara:)


Photo/Source

It's always good to try something new. I can't say I'm positively in love with this jumpsuit but you never know until you try it, right? It's really quite comfortable though and I think it would look amazing on a curvy woman (ie Kardashians come to mind).

It occurred to me this morning that the Smooth & Silky scent by Head & Shoulders smells exactly like strawberry Starburst. For some reason this was an amazing revelation and I seriously think now I'm going to be addicted to it for a while. I also can't get over the fact that the Head & Shoulders conditioner is the first conditioner I have put in my hair from scalp to ends that did not leave my hair oily - rather bouncy and softer than it's been in a long time.

As a fan of the brand, I recently had the chance to interview Sunnie Brook Jones, Head & Shoulders celebrity stylist about how to #ownthepart and show off your healthy scalp. Sunnie Brook shared that, since every face shape is different, the best place to create your part is by "using the center of your eye as a key point" So I took her advice and moved my part over about an inch and am surprised at how much I love it! Sunnie Brook also shared that her favorite scent (along with Sofia Vergara’s) is Green Apple! While I haven’t had the chance to try it yet, her description of "summertime memories" definitely makes it the next one on my list. She also let me know that she uses Head & Shoulders on her clients because "it's a brand [she] can trust" and keeping "their scalp and hair stay healthy ... gives people confidence in an area of their hair care routine that can seem uncomfortable."

It is good to know that she loves and uses Head & Shoulders herself as that says a lot about the brand. The Fresh Scent Technology line has actually made me look forward to my morning showers again. There is nothing quite like waking up to experience the wonders of a great shower which in turns makes a happy start to my day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment