Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Cobalt


Photo/Source 

JACKET and SKIRT Hagahi | TOP Zara (similar) | BOOTIES old (love these and these) | WATCH MK | LIPS MAC 'Film Noir'

Today I have an exciting collaboration with the brand Hagahi. I was so thrilled when the Hagahi team reached out to me to wear a piece from their Safari Collection. Hagahi will be the first high-end ready to wear brand that combines their core designer, Gahee, and young emerging artists. Hagahi will re-interpret the artists visions and integrate them into the space of fashion. This creative approach will give consumers another way to appreciate the arts. 

  I was immediately drawn to this cobalt blue matching set. The rich textures and striking color make these pieces one of a kind. From the leather piping to the perfectly placed zipper, no detail was overlooked. I feel so honored to be able to work with such an exciting brand and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for them. Stay tuned for more collaborations with Hagahi.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment